Warranty / Return Policy
Unless otherwise stated, Pool, Air Hockey, Soccer/Foosball, Table Tennis, Arcade Machine, Dual Tables may not come pre-assembled.
Therefore contact ATS office on email@example.com, or 03 9553 1418 if you require information regarding specific item assembly.
We accept direct deposit into our bank account, All payments are to be in Australian Dollars. We also accept payment by credit card, Visa, Master card, or Amex subject to 1% surcharge.
Please note: goods will not be dispatched, delivered or installed until payments has been received in full by All Table Sports.
All Table Sports Australia is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. In the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you within 5 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
When any bulk goods are shipped by third party courier, a 5% transport insurance levy on the value of the product will be applied.
All Table Sports Australia is committed to the excellence of our products and providing first class customer service coupled with unbeatable value. Under the Australian Consumer Law, our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Floor Stock: Please be aware that if an item is sold off the floor, it is sold ‘as is’. Check the item/s carefully as no refund or exchange will be provided.
If your product arrives or presents with damage or a fault, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide:
- A detailed description of the damage or fault, and photos (or video, where appropriate) showing the damage or fault.
- How we solve product faults.
The best solution to any product fault depends on the nature of the fault itself, and each fault will be given a tailored solution to best solve the customer's problem. All Table Sports reserves the right to decide whether a component should be repaired or replaced.
The solutions available are as follows (in order of priority) - and all at no cost to our customer.
- Spare Parts /Repair: If the fault can be solved with the supply of a spare part, or parts we will immediately send to the Customer, if it is easy to be swapped over. Goods returned for repair will be assessed and/or repaired within a reasonable time. You may be provided with an indicative repair time, which time may vary due to reasons beyond our or the repairer’s reasonable control, such as part availability and incorrect fault description. Customer may be required to pay labour, assessment and/ or freight fees, such as where goods are assessed to have been damaged by misuse or accident, or where your rights under the Australian Consumer Law or any manufacturer’s warranty do not apply.
- Partial Credit/Refund: If the fault is superficial - we will offer a partial refund. Refund to the buyer the original purchase price less than amount directly attributable to use by the buyer prior to the discovery of the nonconformity.
- Replacement: If the fault can be solved by the supply of a replacement but not a spare part - we will send the customer a replacement as soon as possible. Please note that All Table Sports Australia may or may not require the return of the faulty product prior to sending a replacement in its discretion.
- Credit/Refund: If the fault cannot be solved with a spare part and no replacements are available, and no alternative products are to the liking of the customer, we will offer a refund or credit should the customer so choose.
The Types of product faults that All Table Sports Australia Covers.
All Table Sports warrants all goods to be free from defects in material and workmanship/construction (unless stated/informed before customer’s purchase), and of acceptable quality and durability in every possible way!
The warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage arising from abnormal use, neglect, abuse, or incorrect installation by purchaser or third party;
- Damage resulting from flood, fire, earthquake or any other natural disasters.
- Products which have not been maintained (e.g with wood, leather, metal, fabric, plastic care), or which have been modified.
- Damage to packaging only.
- Insignificant minor variations in dimensions, colour, grain or finish, and
- Very minor chips or superficial blemishes.
- Non-commercial tables used in commercial, rental trade, institutional or other non-residential use;
Warranty will end immediately if the games table becomes defective as a consequence of misuse, lack of proper care and maintenance, used in an improper environment or handling in transit.
Although we take every possible precaution, solid timber naturally has blemishes and marks and is subject to expanding and shrinking which may cause cracks. Please note these faults are not covered under warranty.
All goods are supplied subject to retention of title. The goods remain the property of All Table Sports Pty Ltd until completed payment received. In the event of the Customer defaulting in any of the terms of this agreement including the payment of all monies due under this agreement, All Table Sports Pty Ltd shall have the right (without giving notice) to retake possession of any All Table Sports Pty Ltd goods supplied to the Customer and the Customer hereby authorises and allow All Table Sports Pty Ltd or its representative, servant, agent or employee to enter the premises upon which the goods are housed or stored for the purpose of retaking possession of same and All Table Sports Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any costs, losses, damages or any other monies or losses suffered by the Customer as result of All Table Sports Pty Ltd retaking possession of the goods.